Rubiks Cube of Complexities

Attention please! Attention please! Don't dare to talk! Don't dare to sneeze! Don't doze or daydream! Stay awake! Your health, your very life's at stake! "Ho ho," you say, "they can't mean me." "Ha ha," we answer, "wait and see." ~Roald Dahl

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Update

Summer, working, hanging out with Ben, excited to go back to school and see my friends. About to begin planning a wedding (!!!!!!!!!!!!!), and thinking about starting a new blog to document that experience. No, we're not officially engaged yet, but he's asked my parents' blessing (and they gave it), he has the ring, and we reserved a date at our church. But he has some romantic plan for the proposal, and I'm all for that. I'll let you (whoever "you" are) know when it happens!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home