Rubiks Cube of Complexities

Attention please! Attention please! Don't dare to talk! Don't dare to sneeze! Don't doze or daydream! Stay awake! Your health, your very life's at stake! "Ho ho," you say, "they can't mean me." "Ha ha," we answer, "wait and see." ~Roald Dahl

Thursday, October 01, 2009

A New Purpose

I have decided to go in a new direction with this blog. Seeing as how I'm pretty sure my life is way too average to have a blog of its very own, I am going to turn blogging into a public service.
On the first of every month, I will post a link to a new website that everyone ought to check out. For the month of October, I am going to introduce all of you to the wonder of
http://www.stumbleupon.com/
At this website, you start an account and fill in all your interests. You then click "Stumble," and the website takes you to a random website that is related to one of your interests. You can save the ones you like and revisit them, or you can choose to ignore them and stumble on to something new and equally random.
The beauty of this site is that it is an easy way for you to see all the weird stuff that is out there on the internet, but it's all stuff that pertains to your interests. You wouldn't believe some of the pages I've found.
So, friends, family, complete strangers, allow yourselves to Stumble. Enjoy!

*I'll also be posting links to the sites I mention on the side bar, so they'll all be in one convenient spot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home