Rubiks Cube of Complexities

Attention please! Attention please! Don't dare to talk! Don't dare to sneeze! Don't doze or daydream! Stay awake! Your health, your very life's at stake! "Ho ho," you say, "they can't mean me." "Ha ha," we answer, "wait and see." ~Roald Dahl

Monday, September 07, 2009

Best Wal-Marting Ever

Last night, my friend Jess and I went to Wal-Mart. The initial intent was to buy some groceries and some white icicle lights for my dorm.
A worker there told us, rather rudely, that we were too early for Christmas lights. So, we walked around the store, just in case the lights were hidden somewhere. We walked through pretty much every section, and we started to wander through the toy section.
We passed the Star Wars aisle, and we saw some lightsabers.
Yes, we bought some. Jess bought a red one, and I bought a green one. I believe this means I am morally obligated to kick her Dark Side butt. We are planning a weekly duel time.
Did we ever find the lights? No. But this Wal-Mart trip was nonetheless successful.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home