Rubiks Cube of Complexities

Attention please! Attention please! Don't dare to talk! Don't dare to sneeze! Don't doze or daydream! Stay awake! Your health, your very life's at stake! "Ho ho," you say, "they can't mean me." "Ha ha," we answer, "wait and see." ~Roald Dahl

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Secrets, Secrets Can Be Fun

It was difficult to decide which website I should post this month. There are a lot I love, but this one gets refreshed every Sunday, and you can't go back to look at previous posts. The other ones have archives, so when I post them, you can look back.
http://www.postsecret.blogspot.com
Apparently, when you have a secret you can't hold in anymore, you put it on a postcard, and you send it to some guy named Frank. I like this site, because sometimes it helps me see that my life isn't so bad, and sometimes it shows me that other people are going through the same things I am. It's amazing the sort of things we keep from other people. But sometimes, we need to send the secret out into the world, just so someone knows.

On a side note, as I am continually finding more sites that are fantastic, I may make this more than just a once-a-month thing. Even though I am pretty sure no one reads this anymore...

1 Comments:

At 2:46 PM , Blogger deraz said...

خدمات الشارقة – المحترف للصيانة – الامارات
أرقام كهربائي منازل الشارقة
فني كهربائي منازل الشارقة

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home